dm4238's profile

New Poster

• 

12 Messages

Monday, September 18th, 2023 5:57 PM

MSG 2023-24

Still can't reach agreement with msg? It is beyond a travesty that our local cable company cannot provide programming for four local professional sports teams for going on three years now. What's worse is that you provide no information regarding another upcoming season which will be another lost season. Fubo aint cheap on top of your bill!

[Edited: All Caps]

1 Message

12 days ago

I guess its another year without... Extremely frustrating- I would pay extra for the channel at this point- the MSG service is annoying- need to airplay from my phone- First world problems I guess but would be way easier to just change the channel. I am not a cord cutter mainly for this reason- 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 days ago

Gladly trade CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and every shopping channel to be able to watch the Devils. 

New Poster

• 

12 Messages

Here Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @dm4238 and thread. Thank you for your feedback about being able to watch the Devils play. I am glad to submit this on your behalf! Our programming team handles what channels we are able to offer and definitely takes into account customer feedback when making these decisions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years of this - pretty unacceptable. Get it resolved, please!!!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I moved from Xfinity to FiOS because of this dispute. Xfinity is the far superior service, but the reality is the programming comes first. I, and I'm sure many others, would love to come back to Xfinity, and would do so within seconds of an Xfinity-MSG deal being reached.

The Knicks and Rangers are both good, which wasn't the case when the dispute began. Great time to capitalize...

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 hours ago

I’m with you will Xfinity ever get MSG back to the tv lineup  even if we had to pay more it’s a disgrace that we live in such a large market and cannot watch our home teams

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here