OrdinaryDon's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 11:44 PM

Closed

More Sports and Entertainment package

What channels are included in this package in zip code 16651 ?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @OrdinaryDon, thanks for reaching out for help with the More Sports and Entertainment line up.

If you go here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/more-sports-entertainment-package, and enter your full address, you can see everything that is included with the More Sports and Entertainment package. There will also be an option to sign-in if you decide you would like to add this plan to your account. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

There is not a list of channels included in t More Sports and Entertainment package. It’s a generic cover all article that highlights some channels & states many more through X1 streaming app. Nice try but my own search found the same result. Thus my question. Please advise 

kind regards 

ordinary Don

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

The package contents can be different depending on your region/location, but you should have been able to view that after entering your address at the website provided. Not to worry, we can get the exact details of this package, but we will need to move to a private message to obtain your account details. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Donald Ross 

1653 Ginter Morann Hwy

Houtzdale, PA 16651

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here