U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 24th, 2022 1:39 AM

Closed

mlb extra innings

mlb extra innings channels all freezing then screen goes blank for a few seconds frequently. this just started after the all star break

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_e64723! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums with your concerns about the MLB Extra Innings channels. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing for you and everyone else with this issue. We are aware this is happening and our teams are working to get this repaired as quickly as possible. :)

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityTambrey​ Earlier it looked like everything was fixed, but around 2:30 central time, it started getting worse.  Good for a few minutes, then black screen, then on, then off.  Very annoying.  What is the status on getting totally fixed?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello everyone! I was able to get an update on the issue for you all. It seems our engineers have found that the signal issues with MLB extra innings are not from our end, other providers are also reporting the same issues. We will continue to work with MLB extra innings to help get this resolved for you all. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, Mine has not correctly worked for one week.Also the sports app does not work

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Mine started 3 days ago and is still the same!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

We want to thank you for reaching out on our Community Forum for support with the MLB Extra Innings issue. We are happy that we could get this issue resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to create a new public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here