U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 29th, 2024 5:12 PM

MLB Extra Innings picture freezing and blacking out and there is no sound

I'm trying to watch MLB Extra Innings today and there is no sound and the picture keeps freezing and blacking out on the games I am trying to watch. This isn't the first time this has happened. I also occasionally experience audio sync problems on some of the games. What's up?

1 Message

5 months ago

Me too.  All extra innings channels, all 3 boxes.  Reset and no help.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Same here in Palm Beach County, FL   Understand this a MLB problem/issue.   Will there be a credit issued?   Doubt it..

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

bubba8876 - We can help. Are you recieving an error message or code when trying to enjoy the game? What game was impacted? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

Same here.  This happened to me about 3 weeks ago, and I was told to exchange my cable boxes for new ones.  I did that and the reception was fine until today.  Reset didn't help.  I'm on hold waiting for an agent.

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

carolo Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

122 Messages

5 months ago

Exact same here.  And it's not the first time either.  Comcast, fix it, or I'm not paying the extra $35 a month any more.  I am at my wits end with you.  Worst customer service EVER.  GOAT of poor customer service.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Same issue here.  Xfinity when will this be fixed?

1 Message

5 months ago

Have 3 receivers. 2 no sound/freezing and 1 fine💁‍♂️. Wasted 30 minutes on phone and obviously a widespread problem….. how do they not know this?

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

user_58ur6x Are you still having issues currently with MLB Extra Innings? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I was able to chat with an Xfinity agent who told me that:

Upon checking looks like the is an X1 TV interruption our team is already working to resolve the issue by approximately 05/29/2024 at 08:35 PM. In the meantime, you can try our Xfinity Stream app if it's not affected.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

the xfinity streaming app is now dropping channels saying video can't be played..try again. Worst app if 50 on my Roku tv!! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have had audio/video problems since I started using the streaming app on my Roku tv. No other app has these problems. Now channels are dropping out video not available errors. Worst of 50 apps on my Roku tv. They don't fix anything ever. Just lip service. Looking for another tv, energy, and cell provider with more integrity.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_9258df, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your stream app issues. I'm sorry to hear that your channels are dropping out and apologize for the frustrating experience with the stream app so far. May I ask what channels you have been experiencing issues with? How long has this been happening? Rest assured, our team wants to do everything we can to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here