Mon, Jun 21, 2021 6:03 AM
why am I suddenly missing a lot of channels from my normal line up????????
2 m ago
4 m ago
Hello, @user_fadf66. Thank you for reaching out here on our forums for help with your missing channels. I'd love to look into what happened with the channels you're no longer able to access. Are they only missing from your cable box, or are they also missing your your online Stream app? What channels do you no longer have that you had previously?
i have the same issue, missing channels from my lineup
Hi there @barrettg53 I'm so sorry to hear that you're also missing channels from your lineup. I do ask that you please create your own thread for the issues we can personally assist you there! :)
missing from stream app lotta channels like msnbc
I also am missing channels on all 4 of my televisions, that show as being included in my channel guide. When I try to switch to them I get a "this requires a subscription" window. I have tried resetting everything more than once, and no change. Unfortunately that is all the chat seems to be programmed to do.
Hello @user_ce2728, we can help check your plan for any changes that may be causing you to receive this error. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address.
To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3gvQ5jP
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.
Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it