Notgettingmymai's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

29 Messages

Saturday, November 19th, 2022 2:57 PM

Closed

MGM+

How will Epix becoming MGM+ affect our programming?

Problem Solver

• 

766 Messages

2 years ago

It "looks like" it's just a renaming, the way, say, CBS All Access became Paramount+. I think MGM just wants everyone to know who actually owns Epix.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I have it free now. Will they take it away unless you pay to get MGM+?

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Howdy there! Thank you all for reaching out via our community with this inquiry about MGM+ and Epix!
While there is nothing official on our end announcing the rebranding of the network, we can assure you that if anything were to change, you'd receive ample notification before any billing changes had occurred!
Oftentime, you can find any upcoming changes or notices on the last page of your billing statement which can be viewed at xfinity.com/myaccount or via the Xfinity My Account application! Please let us know if you have any further questions! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

119 Messages

2 years ago

Is this channel free right now for a specific promotion and how long will the channel be available at no charge? 

Also, how much is Xfinity charging to subscribe to MGM+? 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@machado22 Great questions! Some older cable packages have it included but it's all based on what the account shows. Subscription retail price is $5.99 per month. Let us know if you would like us to take a closer look at your account so we can provide specific details on the first question. 

Contributor

• 

119 Messages

Hello Jodie-Thanks for the reply. I certainly would like more information. To be honest, the $5.99 price is steep and I would like to think since Peacock is free of charge, why can't MGM+ also be free for a certain period or for certain customers? Maybe? 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

Peacock is a free service that comes with a cable subscription or our free Flex service. The price is all determined by MGM+ and the partnership we have them. To check to see if there are any promotions for it, please send us a private message with your full name and service address. 

To send the requested information in a private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:
 •  Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here