Tek's profile

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 9:31 PM

Closed

MAX 4K Ultimate Package with XFINITY

I have a 4k Box and just installed a new DOLBY ATMOS Surround Sound System with a DOLBY Vision TV. However, I am shocked HBO MAX took away our 4k access on XFINITY. How do I add it back as there is no option I can find to have the HBO MAX ULTIMATE Plan instead of the Ad-Free Plan?

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

9 months ago

@Tek I'd be happy to look into that please direct message us your full name and address to begin. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Problem Solver

• 

847 Messages

9 months ago

Just an update, as of right now there is no way to get 4k Content anymore with Max on Xfinity directly. You would have to cancel HBO with Xfinity and buy a package direct with Max.

Hopefully, this changes in the future because I don't want to lose HBO Cable. 

15 Messages

Any word on this changing?  This situation really sucks.  For us, we have a package that is old, and has HBO in it.  For me to cancel it so I can buy MAX separately, I would have to change/cancel my entire package which will cost even more money.  We should be able to just do what we do with Netflix and pay for the Ultimate level.  Comcast, make this happen!  If it comes down to it, you can bet I will just make the changes and remove other services from the cable side if it means getting my 4K back.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here