cvk9's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 6th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

Marquee

I do not know what the status of Marquee sports will be but I do object to the cost of their fans and non-fans. I for one will consider changing my choice of TV provider if the cost goes up to support the Cubs payroll. Comcast, please hold the line and not pay the Cubs

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Maybe it’s just going to take a few days to straighten things out since from what I understand they just acquired Marquee yesterday. Out of curiosity, what package do you have? +10, +100, etc. ?? Thanks!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

When will customers be able to log in to Marquee Sports app to stream their content? I contacted Marquee about this and here is their response.
“ Your cable provider is in the process of being added to the supported provider list. However, as agreement conversations are underway there is currently no ETA for this integration to be completed for your provider. Please contact your cable provider for more information or refer back to this page to check availability by searching “More Providers”.
Not much of an answer. Just more finger pointing in a series of frustrating delays.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

So, you got an answer, you just don’t like the answer and came hopefully looking for a different answer? There’s still no ETA or if there will ever be an ETA

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I simply asked a question hoping Comcast could provide more info and I didn’t say anything negative about their reply. Your reply was not only negative but absolutely no help. I expect more from a “Diamond Problem Solver”...

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

As Marquee Sports Network joins our channel lineup, the Regional Sports Network fee will increase by $6.20 on October 1, 2020.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

Wow! I knew it would go up, but I was thinking the sports and entertainment or regional sports might go up $2. $6.20 is a BIG jump. I still may have to look at other options before next season because I doubt other cable providers went up that much. And 6 weeks after the launch we STILL can't watch it on the marquee app because all it says for xfinity is "coming soon". If they want to justify a $6.20 increase, they better get it streaming before then

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I will 100% be dropping Comcast if you do.

How's about making it optional?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Comcast has raised the regional sports network fee by $6.20 a month ($75 a year) due to adding Marque Network. I just called and was able to have the channel and fee removed from my bill, but it was not without pushaback. Explain that this network and fee was added without consent. You have an even greater case if you have a fixed contract. I encourage everyone to contest and cancel the network.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

i am in the process on contesting this charge also that's for the info.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

4 years ago

Are you also complaining about the charge for Comcast sports net? Should that be an option too? That cost over $8.00 a month. Cable is not a pick and choose option. I don’t watch probably 20 to 30 channels on my plan. I can’t get them off. I would be very surprised if xfinity took that one channel off and the charge that comes with it. Maybe they reduced a bill because they renegotiated. But I doubt they took off just one channel and I r $6.20 charge. If you don’t like the price leave. That is the only option.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I've also been attempting to have this removed - but running into brick walls.  Who did you call?  Or should I contest it at a store?

Thanks!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

3 years ago

The only way to remove it is to DOWNGRADE your service to a tier that does not include it. That will probably mean losing many other channels you like to watch. It's deliberately set up that way.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

has anybody else had the issue that since the beginning of November when they turn to channel 202 (Marquee sports network) they get  a message that the channel is not avaliable? I have called customer service multiple times and they have assured me that my package does include the channel but it is not coming in. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

Is there an error code?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Now that the baseball season has ended, why do I have to pay an additional $6.20/month for the Regional Sports Fee for adding the useless Marquee Channel?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here