alwann's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2023 8:20 PM

Closed

MAGELLANTV

What is it?  I'm being billed for it.  It doesn't appear in my channel line-up.  Xfinity Assistant does not seem to know.  Not exactly intelligent AI, that.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

@alwann Hello, thanks for the post.  That channel provide thousands of documentaries. To watch, I would suggest speaking Magellant TV into a voice remote to load up the content. If you still do not want it on the account, this link can provide how to remove it: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/subscribe-unsubscribe-from-isvod. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I too am paying for this on my account and do not wish to have it. I tried the link above and it does not work :( I also went to the support page and typed in articles>subscribe unsubscribe from isvod. The article direction does not work. I contacted Xfinity via chat. Was told it was removed from account. It has not been removed. Extremely frustrating!!

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hi there, @river5844! We would be happy to look further into this and ensure the service is removed. We appreciate that you took the steps outlined to do that already. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for allowing us to help with your Magellan TV charge, @river5844. I'm glad we were able to get this sorted out. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to create a new public post. Have a good night! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here