hlx94025's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 3:18 AM

Closed

Lost ABC, CBS, NBC, KQED, etc.. (local channels)

San Francisco Peninsula. I just lost a bunch of channels (error V52 on my Tivo). Looks like I lost all local channels (e.g. ABC, NBC, CBS, KQED, KPIX, FOX....) Other channels (e.g CNN, CBNC, ESPN, HBO,...) are working fine. Anybody seeing this?

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

6 months ago

By the way error V52 on a Tivo means "Lost Signal"

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

6 months ago

SOLVED: It seems the missing channels came back during the night.

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

Spoken too fast.... For a while all channels were gone (lost signal). Cable channels came back but all local channels (affiliated channels) are still gone like yesterday. What is going on Xfinity?????

(Note: what is "funny" is that we got a text a couple of days ago about Xfinity working at improving his network in our area... I guess what ever they did did not improve anything.....)

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@hlx94025 I really appreciated your time working with me today and I wanted to recap everything we did before I follow back up with in a few days. 

Equipment needs to be set up in a specific hierarchy to ensure the correct signals are being received, and the tv equipment needs specific entitlements (this is the information that lets your equipment provide the channels in your lineup). I've made sure everything is set correctly with the equipment, and refreshed the entitlements so the equipment is receiving the correct line up information. 

Definitely keep me updated in the direct message if the error comes back before I follow up, have a great day.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here