cmw112's profile

Contributor

• 

63 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 5:27 PM

justice central now need a subscripton

All of a sudden I can't watch Justice Central.. I get a message that I need a subscription,

What is this all about?

How do I get one and do I have to pay

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

2 days ago

I was able to watch this channel this morning and afternoon.  Now, at 6:00pm CST,  get the message that it is no longer available.  Oh well, I am not going to pay extra to watch reruns of old court shows and 3 hour long shows, i.e. Matlock, Perry Mason and In the Heat of the Night.  I can see this shows on other channels for free.  I pay enough as it is.

2 Messages

2 days ago

I hope some will answer this question because I want to know the answer as well

Contributor

• 

63 Messages

are you getting need a subscription message too? 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 days ago

Been on hold with Comcast for 53 minutes to see if I can get answer to this question. 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@user_2b9cd4​ Oh well, if it doesn't come back, I won't cry.  Perry Mason, Matlock and In the Heat of the Night can be seen on other free channels like Great American Family, Hallmark and MeTV.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I pay a LOT for XFinity and I expect to have the channels that I pay for.  I shouldn't have to hunt for shows I like on other channels.   Also the Court TV shows on Justice Central aren't on GAF, Hallmark oir MeTV.

2 Messages

2 days ago

I've gone through every part of the xfinity lineup and can't find information or anything about signing up for upgrades. Many sights wouldn't come in at all.  Just an exercise in frustration 😒. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I am finally talking to a representative from Comcast, she is saying they are having an issue with quite a few channels. She is putting in a tech request for them to work on the issue. If you call you can get a credit, however I was on hold for 2 hours before they answered. She really didn’t give me an answer as to what the problem actually is. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

The representative I spoke with said it is not a subscription channel. 

1 Message

I am still receiving the "subscription required" message.   It is also happening for the AXS channel. 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@user_msrk5l​ Oh well, if it doesn't come back, I won't cry.  Perry Mason, Matlock and In the Heat of the Night can be seen on other free channels like Great American Family, Hallmark and MeTV.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@user_2b9cd4​ Oh well, if it doesn't come back, I won't cry.  Perry Mason, Matlock and In the Heat of the Night can be seen on other free channels like Great American Family, Hallmark and MeTV.

1 Message

2 days ago

The same for me.  I hope this gets cleared up!

1 Message

2 days ago

Do a refresh on you box. We did that and it is now working

Contributor

• 

63 Messages

@user_yh2drz​ How do you do that,   refresh on the box.. Thanks

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@user_yh2drz​ Thank you so much for sharing that.  It worked.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 days ago

I just did a refresh on our system and Justice channel is available again. Doesn’t say need a subscription anymore. 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I just did a refresh and it is back.

1 Message

2 days ago

How do you do a refresh 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I just did a reset of my cable box and now I have Justice Central Back . . .  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-reboot-my-set-top-box

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 days ago

Hit the a button on your remote it will ask if you want to refresh. It takes 10 to 20 minutes. You can refresh 1 every 24 hours only. I refreshed and my cable is working again. Have justice channel 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 days ago

Hit the a button on your remote it will ask if you want to refresh. It takes 10 to 20 minutes. You can refresh 1 every 24 hours only. I refreshed and my cable is working again. Have justice channel 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

What BUTTON to refresh??

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I just did a reset of my cable box and now I have Justice Central Back . . .  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-reboot-my-set-top-box

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_75451c, it's never fun to deal with a subscription error message like that. I'm glad to see that you mentioned you were able to complete that refresh and saw some progress. Are you able to confirm if you have full access to your channel lineup? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 days ago

I just did a reset of my cable box and now I have Justice Central Back . . .  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-reboot-my-set-top-box

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

17 hours ago

@cmw112 Are you still getting the message? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

NO.  I reset my system and it works fine now

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here