U

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 3:29 PM

Closed

Just give a code

Why not just give a code for peacock. There are so many people having problems and I’m on of them

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

@user_ipe33g Thank you for providing the feedback. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our products and services for our customer. I will be sure to pass long the feedback, I like the idea you are sharing today. Are you experiencing issues getting signed in that I can assist you with today? 

2 Messages

@XfinityKassie​ obviously it’s the Peacock situation. I don’t see where  there is any help. I’ve tried everything yet it’s a no go!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Oh, no! Lets get this fixed, user_ipe33g We can help! What happens when you log in? Are you getting an error message? Did you already activate the Peacock subscription? Did you associate your primary XFINITY ID/email with your Peacock account or activate a new account using a different email address?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here