Robster2001's profile

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 1:33 PM

Is there a Streamsaver plan for those Rewards customers who get free Peacock?

While Streamsaver is a great value if you don't have free Peacock, if you do have free Peacock (military and higher-tier Rewards customers), the $15 cost of Streamsaver saves nothing.

Any plans for something like a $9 version for those of us who have the free Peacock subscription?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

24 days ago

I would doubt it. The free Peacock promo is a hideous mess with your Peacock account permanently locked to Comcast, and no ability to upgrade to ad-free.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

23 days ago

I will take this further and ask what about people with peacock and Netflix included ? 

Official Employee

• 

931 Messages

22 days ago

Hello @Robster2001, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

@XfinityKrista​ I wonder if there is an answer to this. Any benefit of streamsaver to high reward members who already get peacock?

Official Employee

• 

753 Messages

user_q4279e Right now, there are no additional plans for the streamsaver package at this time.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

17 days ago

The official answer from the direct message:

"[W]e do not provide any additional discounts or offer for a cheaper/different service for customers that already have a complimentary subscription to Peacock. The Xfinity StreamSaver Bundle would be $15.00 per month for the three streaming services."

Cool.  I won't be buying it, then.

28 Messages

thank you for posting what the Xfinity people here want to always take private, ....... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here