eelpout_1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, July 26th, 2023 8:28 PM

Closed

I'm getting Fox Sports, FS1, FS1HD and FS2 (SD) but not FS2HD.

any reason I'm getting the standard definition of FS2 but not the HD version in my area? I can see it FS2HD (779) on my lineup at xfinity.com, but my cablecard won't find it no matter how many times I scan for it.

thanks.

Accepted Solution

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

just wanted to close this off.

apparently, my problem is FS2HD is not available in my area for QAM cablecard devices. It's only an X1 box IP channel. Have to live with the SD version. :(

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thanks for reaching back out with your find. I'm sorry you're able to get it, but I'm glad you found out why. Is there anything else I can help you with this evening?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

1 year ago

@eelpout_1  Our team can help you look into this issue further on our side. Xfinity Forums- To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here