U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 5:42 PM

I was told I was paying for MGM+ and can not find a way to remove it. How do I remove it?

I was told I have MGM+ when I was cancelling my Home Security Package and I never signed up for MGM+ and now want it gone off my account.  There is no way to remove it via the website or via the app on a smart phone.  It is not even offered in the line up of premium services, so Why am I being charged for something I never asked for.  It's bad enough I am forced to pay more just to get NatGeo Wild, because it's not available in the mid tier package.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hi there, @user_b74cb3 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to assist you with getting MGM+ removed from your account. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ I did that and there was absolutely no response and it only seems to be sending to a previous request for support to which there was also no response.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here