rajp's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 21st, 2024 3:58 AM

Closed

I recently cancelled Premium channels to save money and get Max 4k HDR directly. Max still thinks I have the cable plan. How do I fix?

My set top box and the Xfinity app no longer show premium channels after I cancelled them a few days ago. But the Max app still thinks I have the Ad Free plan through Xfinity. I have logged out and in, and connected afresh with provider, and Max still thinks I'm a subscriber. Am I to resign myself to enjoying non-4K SDR (and presumably free) Max while it lasts? Or is there a way to "refresh" Xfinity OAuth to let Max know I'm no longer a subscriber?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @rajp. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your account concerns. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you today.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here