U

Monday, December 25th, 2023 6:00 AM

Closed

I don’t want TV channels! Just internet.

Because Xfinity/comcast forces users to bundle internet with bologna TV channels, the lowest you will pay is $42.50. I have begged the reps over the phone to plz remove TV because I don’t even have a box to view/record things. Plus I have Hulu with all the extended cable channels, Disney plus with sports package, Apple TV plus with more sports add ons, (hbo) Max, I don’t need more. Plus I’ve never logged in to the streaming app. This is straight theft in my opinion. Millions forced to pay for something they don’t want and don’t use @ $42.50 minimum per month. Grand theft. I agree with another user who mentioned a class action suit.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

@user_aghj16  Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums. While it is true in some cases you do get a monthly discount by having 2 or more services you are not required to bundle your services. I would be happy to review your account and help you find an internet package that fits your needs. To get started, please send a private message with your full name and address. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here