U

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 11:22 PM

Hulu

I am unable to click subscribe when trying to sign up for Hulu. I get through sign up process and then can not move cursor to the word subscribe

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hi user_0dv884

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well today. Like you, I'm a fan of Hulu. There is a lot of content that my wife and I love to watch. I understand, however, that you're running into some trouble. Are you completing this directly on your X1 box? Have you visited the Hulu on X1  overview to ensure you're following the updated steps? 

4 Messages

I have followed all of the steps. When I get to the Cancel/Subscribe section, the remote does not control the ability to move from cancel to subscribe. It continues to control the agree page BEHIND the subscribe page. I have tried every button on the remote. There is no way to complete the transaction 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

That certainly sounds like a real headache @user_0dv884. Have you tried any additional steps like rebooting the equipment? Can you confirm what Xfinity X1 box you currently have? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I just restarted the cable box and got the same results. How do I tell which cable box I have?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_0dv884 You can find a list of all our devices here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-hub-vs-companion-box. If it's an X1 box, you should be able to clear the local data to help clear up potential issues. You can read more about the steps and how to do this here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-clear-cookies-and-local-data-storage. Can you give this a try and see if the issue pops up again? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I cleared the locally stored data and still have the same issue. My cable box is Arris XG1v4

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here