U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 26th, 2023 4:19 AM

Closed

Hulu crashing

Hulu is crashing and Xfinity is not able to fix it. I go thru my fire stick it sometimes goes to a blank screen and sometimes back to the home page. This has been happening for a while and is unacceptable. Can anyone help

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_4d4c9d 

Hulu is crashing and Xfinity is not able to fix it. I go thru my fire stick it sometimes goes to a blank screen and sometimes back to the home page. This has been happening for a while and is unacceptable. Can anyone help

Have you tried talking with Amazon about it?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Again​ yes that was the first call I made. They said there was many calls from Xfinity customers with the same issue. I then called xfinity and they confirmed there were tickets opened with the same problem. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

Hey there, @user_4d4c9d

I wanted to reach out to you and go over your account regarding the Hulu issue. We may need to have a ticket submitted on your account. Can you send us a private chat with your full name and full service address?

To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here