U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 12, 2022 10:43 AM

How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles out of market

I live in Massachusetts but I want to watch the Philadelphia Eagles games live.

To be clear: I want to WATCH the Eagles games live - not just hear audio or get a recap.

Is there a definite package that I can add to my current Xfinity Plan that will positively allow me to watch the Philadelphia Eagles games out of market?

My current Xfinity Plan:

X1 TV

Digital Economy Plan

100+ Channels

Premiums

Showtime, StreamPix, HBO

Thanks for your help.

Contributor

• 

691 Messages

3 months ago

what you are looking for is NFL Sunday ticket.

At this time Comcast does not have that package. I believe it is still exclusive to Directv, as it has been for the last ~ 30 years since the inception of Sunday ticket

CCLuis

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out, @user_28e995. This is a great question! I don't blame you for wanting to catch every Eagles game you possible can this year. Personally, I have a good feeling about this team this year! Jalen Hurts and A.J. Brown make for an amazing duo, throw DeVonta Smith into the mix, and you have a very powerful offense in the works! With that said, we don't have a way of getting you access to out-of-market games at the moment, but we do have something available that will keep you up to date anytime Jalen tosses one up to AJ or DeVonta for a big gain or a touchdown! It's called NFL RedZone! NFL RedZone keeps you up to date on all games at one time and highlights all the big plays (live), I know it's not the same as watching the entire game, but it's very entertaining! Especially, when you start getting closer to the playoffs. NFL RedZone is not a sound-only platform or anything like that, it shows you clips of the games live as they are happening. With that said, if this is something that you think you might be interested in, please give this link a look.

Please let me know if you run into any issues accessing the link or if you have any additional questions. I really appreciate your time and I wish your Eagles the best of luck this season! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Xfinity is ignorant of the Eagles fan base in Southern Delaware. Why am paying hundreds and not getting the Eagles on the Philadelphia stations? If you can't supply that I'll have get rid of Xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

691 Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us with your feedback. If you are looking for specific programming or channels we are certainly open to the recommendation, you can provide your suggestion here through this link https://comca.st/3rfUv3j. Please note that many of the concerns regarding the viewing of a specific game or program are decided between the network and NFL limitations. I understand wanting to view your favorite team when you wish to, again we welcome and truly appreciate your recommendations provided through the link I supplied above. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here