Biff-Tannon's profile

Contributor

• 

384 Messages

Saturday, December 16th, 2023 11:53 PM

Closed

How to search for movie playtimes?

Greetings,

Can you tell me how to search for time(s) when a movie is presently showing or when it will be on later? Not on demand or streaming but a scheduled playtime. We want to watch Christmas Vacation the next time it is scheduled to play.

By the by, I am able to post this from my laptop on Edge browser after signing into my account at xfinity.com and finding the link to this forum. I can not post by going directing to this forum and signing in here.

Many Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@Biff-Tannon You should be able to use your X1 Voice Remote to request the show, or movie you would like to watch. If it is scheduled to play on a corresponding network, you should see that information below the title. If it's not being broadcast on a cable network in the immediate future, you may be given other options to watch the program.

Contributor

• 

384 Messages

9 months ago

Is it possible to search for a movie without a voice remote?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Biff-Tannon Absolutely! 

*Press the xfinity button on the remote.
*Use the right arrow or left arrow button to navigate to Search.

*Press OK on the remote.
*Use the keypad's alphanumeric keys to enter your search term. 
*Use the 0 button to enter a space.
*As you enter numbers, they'll appear at the top of the screen. The search will suggest titles or apps that match your entry so far.

*Use the down arrow button to highlight a search result.
*Press OK to choose a search result.

*Press the Last button to go back to the search result list.
*Press Exit to leave the Search screen.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

384 Messages

9 months ago

OK cool, thank you MartyR!

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

@Biff-Tannon I am glad it helped.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here