U

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 6:56 PM

How do I subscribe to NHL Center Ice?

How do I subscribe to NHL Center Ice? I don't see it on the Xfinity Premium Channel selections (although MLB Extra Innings is still there with one day to go).

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

948 Messages

13 days ago

Hello, @user_03b8a8! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I am super excited to watch my team, the Kraken take the ice again! Ordering for NHL Center Ice usually begins 1 week before the season opener. Can you try ordering it at http://www.xfinity.com/sports/nhl/center-ice? Also, you can try tuning into one of the Center Ice channels, 3067-3097, and hit subscribe from there.

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

I guess I don't know how to post publicly. I am not deliberately posting one way or the other. If you can change it to public feel free to do so or tell me how I can....and No,...my question has not been answered. Can you help?

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Hello again, I didn't see your answer the first time. The option to subscribe through the channels is not currently availabe in my area. I'll keep watching the channels and the Xfinity site and hopefully, within a week of the season opener I'll find a way to subscribe. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

948 Messages

@user_03b8a8 No worries! There are a few areas where we cannot offer NHL Center Ice in the South East and around Chicago. If you live in one of those spots, can you send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address, so I can check the availability?

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

I live in Lebanon, N.H., the northeast. Definitely a hockey area. ..and it used to be quite easy to subscribe. But last year I ended up having to do it through this forum through direct message, but they sent the message to my regular email  and it was a combo of the email and the Forum that got it done. Before that I would click option on the TV screen or call Xfinity, but frankly, most of those people don't even know what it is,...and the whole process with the phone menu is a just ridiculous for getting anything done. That's why I came here first. I'll give it some time, and if necessary I'll do what you suggested I do above or go through customer service. I guess. If you can do it for me. I will send you a direct message as well.

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

I sent a Direct Message, but it was difficult as I had to keep clicking beside each letter that I typed to allow it to accept my next letter....part of the problem is that "Forum" is not working like it did last year. I have trouble with the drop down boxes on here...for instance, as soon as I move from the choices in the drop downs, they disappear quickly. It takes me several attempts to move and click the right choice before it disappears.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here