M

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 5:19 PM

Closed

how do I get the SEC+ channel

I  get  the  SEC  channel  in  my  package.    How  do  I  get  the  SEC+  network?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@marvinjs [Edited username to remove PII] 

I  get  the  SEC  channel  in  my  package.    How  do  I  get  the  SEC+  network?

Q: What is the difference between SEC Network and SEC Network+?
A:
SEC Network is a live 24-hour television network. SEC Network+ is a complementary digital platform providing hundreds of additional digital only events to fans through the ESPN App on connected devices. SEC Network+ is not a television channel.

https://www.secsports.com/article/23926730/about-sec-network-sec-network+

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Still did  not  answer  my  question.   I  have  the  SEC package which I  pay  extra.    How  do  I  connect  to  the  SEC+  channel.    What  do  I  need  to  do????

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@marvinjs [Edited username to remove PII]

Q: How many SEC games will be on ESPN+?
A: Starting in 2021-22, select non-conference football and basketball games will appear on ESPN+. Q: What is the difference between SEC Network+ and ESPN+? A: SEC Network+ is complementary to SEC Network offering exclusive digital events. It is accessible with your TV provider credentials and is available via the ESPN APP on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices or espn.com/watch.

ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN's linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 14.9 million subscribers. ESPN+ requires a standalone subscription separate from your TV provider credentials. It is available to stream through the ESPN App on your favorite connected streaming devices and ESPN.com.

Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $6.99 a month (or $69.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for $13.99/month (Hulu w/ads) or $19.99/month (Hulu w/o ads).

Please do not post your question more than one time.  Doing so is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  I removed your second identical post for this reason.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@marvinjs, Hello, I hope your week is starting off solid, thank you for reaching out to our forum for more insight into SEC+ access. I'm happy to see our awesome expert, @Again, was able to also provide some insight for you. If you subscribe to SEC+, please keep in mind this is an internet-based network, so you may need to upgrade your cable boxes to access it. Are you able to view the network or get any sort of error message when attempting to access it? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Could not get the Auburn FB game on SEC+ today.  Absolutely furious.  We have been a long time customer.  The error message said "Not working, unable to play video...unexpected error occurred , undefined".  We are paying almost $300 per month and have been able to access this before.  Please let us know what this problem is and you are fixing it ASAP or perhaps we will have to shop elsewhere. 

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums @turtletoo. I am sorry to hear you were unable to watch the game today. I would be happy to look into this for you. I am unaware of anyone else having the same problem today. Let's dig a little deeper. Is this the first time you have received this error on the app? Are you using a Flex box or the X1 cable box? Did you attempt to reset the box or try any troubleshooting? 

Moving forward, if you are having troubles and need support, please create a new post of your own detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist. The best communities have most conversations happening in the public boards. When you start a thread we ask you post as much detail as possible along with the troubleshooting steps you have tried. Please see Forums Guidelines if you run into any questions or concerns. https://comca.st/3PwLnBd

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here