U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 25th, 2023 5:41 PM

Closed

How do I get Peacock if I am Platinum?

How do I get Peacock if I am Platinum? I do not see any option in my rewards tab for Peacock. I know that as a Platinum I can get Peacock free through Xfinity. I have tried chat twice without any resolution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_263f51! I love all the content available on Peacock so I want to make sure you're able to enjoy it as soon as possible :). Our Platinum customers who are subscribed to Internet service should be able to get Peacock Premium free of charge, according to our eligibility requirements. When you sign into your Rewards Page here, do you see any available rewards? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I see rewards to choose from, but no reward associated with Peacock

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for following up @user_263f51. There are a couple of things I can review with your account to double-check this for you. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

10 months ago

@user_263f51 I'm thrilled that logging in with the email you used prior to this offer worked for you. Typically logging in with either the primary Xfinity username and password, or if you already had a Peacock account, logging in with that email and password, triggers the free offer. Thank you again for your time in working with us here on this platform. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here