SusieTK's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 15, 2020 8:00 AM

Help me cancel Starz

Hello, I started a free trial of Starz and now I'd like to cancel before I'm charged tomorrow. It says I can cancel from my remote - not true. It says I can cancel online - not true. And customer service is closed on Sunday...can you please help? Thank you.

Responses

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

6 m ago

@SusieTK wrote:

Hello, I started a free trial of Starz and now I'd like to cancel before I'm charged tomorrow. It says I can cancel from my remote - not true. It says I can cancel online - not true. And customer service is closed on Sunday...can you please help? Thank you.

Can you put a 'temporary pause' on the credit card you used for the free trial, until you get it resolved?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 m ago

I'm in the same boat. Were you able to cancel and if so, how?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

@SusieTK wrote:

Just cancelled my subscription by calling support. Support confirmed that you HAVE TO CALL to cancel. I saw the same instructions about canceling from your remote and tried that first; certainly not true and very misleading. What the heck Xfinity??

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

You cannot cancel. They lock you into the 7 day trial and make it impossible to cancel. Intentionally no doubt. Slimy and scummy Xfinity. Classic.

New to the Community?

Start Here