SusieTK's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 15th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Help me cancel Starz

Hello, I started a free trial of Starz and now I'd like to cancel before I'm charged tomorrow. It says I can cancel from my remote - not true. It says I can cancel online - not true. And customer service is closed on Sunday...can you please help? Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@SusieTK wrote:

Hello, I started a free trial of Starz and now I'd like to cancel before I'm charged tomorrow. It says I can cancel from my remote - not true. It says I can cancel online - not true. And customer service is closed on Sunday...can you please help? Thank you.

Can you put a 'temporary pause' on the credit card you used for the free trial, until you get it resolved?

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Were you able to cancel and if so, how?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

@SusieTK wrote:

Just cancelled my subscription by calling support. Support confirmed that you HAVE TO CALL to cancel. I saw the same instructions about canceling from your remote and tried that first; certainly not true and very misleading. What the heck Xfinity??

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

You cannot cancel. They lock you into the 7 day trial and make it impossible to cancel. Intentionally no doubt. Slimy and scummy Xfinity. Classic.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here