Retiredfiresgt's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2023 9:25 PM

Closed

HD channels went away

As of 9.21.23, we do not have HD channels.  Why did they go away?

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same issue. Has been fine all day, now says I need to "upgrade" my package to get HD channels!

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

Our team can help. To get started, please create a new public post without your account information.  Doing so will open a ticket in our system, and we can get started on your request from there. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Retiredfiresgt. I can help you get this fixed right away. 

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

1 year ago

I Have The Same Issue and Have Been On The Phone With Comcast For Hours and Had A Technician Here At The House, Trouble Ticket CR111366227 Has Been Craeted. HD Subscription Has Been Added To My Account and I Still Do Not Have HD Channels As Of 10/08/23. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, @user_irqqr8! Thank you for spending your time to contact XFINITY over our forum's page for help with the getting the HD channels to work and for patiently waiting for a response. I see that it has been over 2 days since you reached out. Are the HD channels still not working correctly at this time?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here