Jim-in-Andover's profile

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 5:46 PM

Guide Incorrect

The programs listed in the onscreen Guide for Ovation Channel (on my lineup that is 905 and 1462) are incorrect.  The wrong programs are listed and are do not correspond to what is being shown at those times.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

Greetings, @Jim-in-Andover! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this issue with the on-screen guide. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you seeing programs from a completely different channel that don't appear on Ovation, or are you seeing Ovation programs from the wrong time zone?

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

I am seeing the correct channel, but the guide does not match what is being broadcast.

Official Employee

• 

836 Messages

OK, gotcha! Is this happening on every cable box, or only a specific one? What self-troubleshooting have you already tried? We'd like you to try and Refresh the X1 cable box if that hasn't been tried yet. 

X1 System Refresh Feature Overview

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here