prgt's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 10th, 2024 7:12 PM

grit tv

What happened to my GRIT tv. in S.W. Florida?  Gone 9/7/24 . It was on channel 221, now that is LAFF channel. Supposedly moved to 1177 but that is LAFF also. I want my GRIT back! But yet we have 5,000 other useless channels that we do not watch and calling Xfinity and asking questions gets you no where.  Just disappointed! Any input would be appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @prgt, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

26 days ago

We are wondering the same thing. 100s of useless channels for a huge bill which is criminal. My dad watches grit tv, and YOU better get it back!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_g7ffci we're so sorry to hear about GRIT channel changing. When this is a local channel, and it changes its content, this is due to that network itself, and not something in our control.  This can be referenced from the network site directly - GRIT: Find Us

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

22 days ago

My husband is upset too about GRIT not on anymore. LAFF Tv is stupid!

1 Message

19 days ago

I have talked to multiple people at Xfinity about this issue.  System refreshes multiple times in my end you thrust. One says you need a new but, yesterday “experienced 15 plus years employee said they need to come out to fix it.  Tech came today, limited English only have him call to have them reset.  Only now to be told it’s a different issue they are working.  Ridiculous 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here