Sun, Jul 18, 2021 4:28 PM
Getting XRE - 03059 error on just non-HD Showtime channels (475/476/480/483) for the second time this week. First time the issue was fixed remotely.
2 m ago
We have done the box restart and a complete system refresh. No change to XRE - 03059 error on just non-HD Showtime channels only. Channels are 475/476/480/483
@ntsu82 Hey there! Since the troubleshooting didn't help, let's take a closer look. Please click on the chat icon in the top right-hand corner and then search for Xfinity Support. Please make sure to provide your full name and service address.
@XfinityJodie Comcast sent a residential and field tech out to resolve this problem. New box and allegedly tuning the signal. Still get this error on sane channels as before. We have a DTA in one room that was fine before they came; now all I get is a service disruption
@stgeorgedragon, thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that having our techs out there didn't resolve the issue. We would like to take a closer look at the issue. Please provide your name and address in a Direct Message.
Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message