Ruben606's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, February 26th, 2022 6:18 PM

Closed

GAC channel

Does xfinity carry the GAC channel I google it and it states ch 1620 which doesn’t exaist

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page! Yes, we do have GAC. This channel is available only as an Internet Protocol Network meaning customers must have HD service and a compatible X1 TV Box or use the Xfinity Stream App on a compatible third-party device to enjoy this network. This channel is not available for customers using a Legacy style cable system.

If you're having difficulties locating the channel, you can use your voice remote and say 'Great American Country Channel' and it will bring you right to it. 

Please let us know if you would like us to check your account (in a private message) to confirm you have a channel lineup that includes GAC. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityAmira​ I spoke  'Great American Country Channel' into the remote and only got youtube general info about why actress x left Hallmark. The channel did not come up.

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

Hi, @user_03e729

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I just spoke GAC and GACTV into my remote and only got results for John Wayne Gacy.  Please help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here