Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 8:07 PM

Closed

Freevee

Why can't I watch the good wife on prime using freebee without ads 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @user_7d1fe1 Thank you so much for taking the time to message here today! I'm truly sorry for the inconvience you are experiencing. Since that is an Amazon service you would need to contact Amazon directly with your concerns on why you can't watch that program without ads.-Richard

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

Why can't I watch the good wife on prime using freebee without ads 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G8RFJ29923AUM6ZE says "Amazon Freevee is a free, ad-supported video streaming service ...". "Ad-supported" streaming services, by definition, have ads.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

2 Messages

Freevee has been down for days. what's going on?

2 Messages

We just found out how to watch Freevee again with no help from xfinity. We've been without Freevee for over 3 months. Finally, we found a fix on an Internet search.  It was posted on Amazon Freevee Forum. Here ya go:

So after like 4 calls into Xfinity I was able to figure out a way to get it to work again. Hope this helps for you…

1. Click you Xfinity button on your remote
  2. Navigate to the settings icon all the way to the right.
  3. Scroll down to Privacy and select it
  4. Scroll down to Locally Stored Data and select it.
  5. A message will appear asking you to Clear local storage. Select OK.

Once I did this, I closed out relaunched the app and it started working again.

Good Luck!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here