U

Sunday, February 18th, 2024 7:43 PM

Closed

Free peacock premium

Like most everyone else on this forum I am a diamond member and unable to get my premium peacock account for free. This seems to be a major bug because I'm not the only person who's been working on this here for over an hour please I would like help or this problem fixed in general so we're all not pulling out our hair

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_pzts4q Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry for the trouble with accessing your peacock premium reward for being a diamond member. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and I wish this were working as flawlessly as it should. You are with the right team for help to save some hair and hopefully time. While working with some customers I have found that they were using an email address that was not their primary Xfinity ID which caused some errors. If you are signed in to your account to redeem the reward with your primary ID and are using an email address not previously associated with a peacock subscription please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there we will help make sure the right services are on the account and work with our repair teams to activate the service. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here