Bill57's profile

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

Saturday, February 10th, 2024 12:20 AM

Closed

FoxNews audio out of sync

This is ongoing issue, multiple convertors. It's like you're watching for too long so lets mess with you. You cannot leave the convertor on Fox and stream or watch other imputs on the TV all day then return later. You have to switch off fox then back to it. I'm retired CATV Enginneer for the Chicago Area and this is total ......💩 

Fix the Problem!

PS the Paramount Plus APP is Broke. The response lag after pressing buttons is like watch paint dry.

Update... setting the audio to Stereo in the cable box seems to have solved the sync problem.    

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

7 months ago

@Bill57 Thank you so much for your post and update on your audio issues I am glad to hear you have that taken care of! As for the Paramount plus app. For the paramount app and issues you may be running into with it directly, I would recommend clearing your temporary file for the apps on your box. You can do this by following the steps found here. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-clear-cookies-and-local-data-storage

Contributor

• 

76 Messages

7 months ago

The audio seems to be a bad box. 

Paramount + is still terrible the response time compaired to using APP on TV is like watching paint dry. This Was Not the case in the past.

My account states Internet speed is up to 800mbs down  and Up to 100mbs up       Up speed is 23mbs.   The assitant chat is useless....Internet went down around 1am this morning, Phone worked But had to reboot modem for data.

The up speed hasn't changed in years....the network was upgraded in recent weeks....I checked account and noticed the upload wording had changed ( upload up to 100mbs) I rebooted modem to get the new bin file.....this didn't effect upload speed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here