U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 11:40 PM

FOX Sports stuttering and pixelating

I first noticed this during the World Series and I see it now on pretty much all sports coverage on FOX. The picture momentarily freezes and jumps, and at other times goes into pixelation. At one time I thought it was happening with all sports, but it only seems to be on FOX broadcasts. I don't know if it is just the local station (I'm using cable TV) or the network feed. At one time I had the online support people do all their resets and signal pulses, but it is still going on. Very annoying.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_vbwuy8, thanks for reaching out for help with your TV and signal. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

Official Employee

• 

760 Messages

6 months ago

@user_vbwuy8 I appreciate you sending the direct message, I'll follow up with you there to continue with troubleshooting your pixelation issue. 

2 Messages

Please get on this ASAP. It is momentarily freezing and stuttering all the time. I really want someone to fix this continuing problem.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

20 days ago

Experiencing this same issue on multiple TVs with Fox for Euro2024. Xfinity can you review please?

Thanks,

Tony

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_e6dc76 Thanks for commenting to let us know you're experiencing a similar issue. We'd be happy to investigate what's going on. To confirm, have you completed any self-troubleshooting steps? (Such as rebooting the box manually or through the Xfinity App). Is this only affecting one channel? Or are there other channels affected? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

3 days ago

Sporting events on Fox are blurry and obscured. All other channels are fine. It's only Fox and only during sporting events. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_wi8k75! Have you noticed if the picture stops being blurry during the commercial breaks that occur during the sporting events?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here