tony4us10's profile

Visitor

• 

26 Messages

Saturday, April 16th, 2022 9:45 PM

Closed

Fox Sports 2/FS2

I have seen several posts (mostly yrs old) about this and I tried all the answers but I still can't watch FS2. It doesn't show as a channel I can add or even as an available channel if I check as a new customer moving to my address. I can't stream from xfinity. FS2 does show as a tvgo channel but says I need subscription. I have the Ultimate185+ which I think includes all channels except prem and special pkgs.

I googled and searched forums and I have tried everything I can find or think of which I almost always do before I post here.

Anyone still having this problem or have found a solution???   I got FS2 on Spectrum at my old address but was a different zip. I am in the northeast corner of TN, I can post my zip if that would help.

Side note: I can stream from foxsports but have intermittent outages.

TIA

Tony

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for sending a direct message, @tony4us10! After reviewing the channel lineup and available channels in the area, we determined FS2 is not an available channel in this region. FS1 is available, and you can view it on channel 45. I hope that helps!

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

26 Messages

Thank you again @XfinityBiancaB. I only wish the networks and providers would work toward a solution to these weird things. As the viewers, we are the losers.​ 

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

3 years ago

I am under the impression that, for some very strange reason, some parts of the country get FS1 but not FS2. It looks like northeastern Tennessee (e.g. Gray) is one of them.

Visitor

• 

26 Messages

@ThatDonGuy​ I figure that's it as well just wanted to here that from someone in the know.

LOL I forgot my address was public. They get a little nervous when you post personal stuff here LOL.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

@tony4us10 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity support team today. I would be happy to review your account and see why you are not able to access FS2. 

Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address?

To send a Private message to Xfinity Support from any Forum page:

Click "Sign In" if that prompt is visible

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I enjoy horse racing from Saratoga.  Had Comcast FS2 in MD but not availableAiken SC. Will it be?

Problem Solver

• 

127 Messages

@user_0e21ac thanks for reaching out to us through forums. This helpful link https://comca.st/3oexg8l will have you key in your location under the pin and you would be able to check on netoworks available in your market area. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here