ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

@sanfran1998 wrote:
Comcast must add Fox Sports 2 for the UEFA Champions League games and all the other soccer matches only available of FS2. UEFA CL are some fo the most watched sports shows worldwide and FS1 and FS2 cover them. DirecTV and Dish have both channels, while Comcast only has FS1. Comcast must add FS2, at a minimum to their Sports Package. How much longer will we have to wait, or look to leave?

According to Comcast corporate executives in past statements regarding channels not carried by Comcast.....if it's that important to you to have the channel(s) they don't carry, you're always welcome to sign up with companies in your area that do carry them. Doesn't that make you feel all warm, fuzzy and welcome?  Smiley Wink

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Here we go again..... the World Endurance Championship sports car series and TUDOR sports car series are both at the Circuit of the Americas this Saturday and is being broadcast live....on FOX SPORTS 2!! And as a Comcast customer in CT, I don't get too see it! For what it's worth, I fired off a letter to both series asking them to review their TV contracts. Problem is, I imagine they are under contract for a few years. Here we are in this thread, years later, and we still dont have this channel.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Why are you so far behind AT&T who offers Fox Sports 2?  I can't believe you have not added this to your lineup.  Seems simple enough.  Again, we are missing the NASCAR truck series race that was rained out last night from Chicago.  We pay for the cable TV and should expect nothing less than the best from Xfinity.  When will it be added.  I can't believe I am the only one out of the thousands of viewers/customers that you have that have asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel.  WHEN?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

NO! You are NOT the only one who has "asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel". Look at how long this thread is. And its been moved / restarted,  I believe, a couple times. Personally I do not care WHY it hasn't been added to Xfinity channel lineup thus far. I just want them to cut the BS & GET IT DONE!!! We as customers of Comcast / Xfinity Deserve a little respect and consideration regardless of whatever contractual disputes there may be with Fox or anyone else. 

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

I can't believe I am the only one out of the thousands of viewers/customers that you have that have asked for (pleaded on deaf ears) for this channel.

ikalinowski:  This thread is 27 pages long, so far. Did you not read through any of it before you posted???

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

9 years ago

You won't see the "Fools" get rid of the golf channel anytime soon, since it is one of the channels they own throught their recent purchase of NBC.  I'm sure if they had their way, they woud get rid of anything that isn't in the NBC stable of channels.  I have frequently pleaded for FS2 as much as anyone, as you can read in the last 27 pages of this thread, but let's get real.  

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

9 years ago

To be fair to ikalinowski, it would seem that he posted his comment as a new topic and it got merged into this one, as many other topic started on the avaibility of this channel have been.

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

9 years ago

Well,

Verizon FIOS is adding FS2 HD for their customers beginning this week.

So, that will now leave Comcast as 1 of the only MSO's in the country to not carry this channel.

After 2+ years of posts and requests - I'm baffled (literally) as to what the situation is with this station. And the fact we can't even get a corporate response is frustrating as well.

Here in Seattle, waiting for Centurylink to turn live their PRISM TV service - I'll move over in an instant for more HD - including Premier League Extra Time.

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

After 2+ years of posts and requests - I'm baffled (literally) as to what the situation is with this station. And the fact we can't even get a corporate response is frustrating as well.

According to Comcast corporate executives in past statements regarding channels not carried by Comcast.....if it's that important to you to have the channel(s) they don't carry, you're always welcome to sign up with companies in your area that do carry them. If that doesn't give you the warm fuzzies, I don't know what will.

Regular Contributor

• 

90 Messages

9 years ago

this thread and the one for getting bein sports in hd have become a joke. Obviously they don't care one tiny bit about what we think as long as we keep giving them money. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

9 years ago

Verizon FIOs isnt offered on my street being the lots are at least a acre in size. They can't get a million customers in a half mile so we don't get that option either. Shame what money does.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Unable to watch live soccer matches from FS2 - please add this sports channel asap.

why are we paying for sports package when we cant get important sports channels!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

I will add to the requests to add FS2 here in Seattle.  Am missing the Sounders FC in their CONCACAF match tonight.  I also pay for the Sports Entertainment package.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please add FS2 to the channels, need to watch Bundesliga games.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast you are about to lose another customer. Unless you add FS2 in the next month i will switch to DirectTV. This really is pathetic on yout part. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here