U

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 3:46 AM

Closed

Fox News

Why can I not get Fox News thru the app or website . How is XFinity allowed to block that when I pay for your service. 
something is very wrong here . 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

11 months ago

I did a quick check and had no problems accessing https://www.foxnews.com/ on my computer, although I have an ad-blocker so it won't let me do anything. What happens when you try to access it?

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

11 months ago

What exactly are you trying to watch and how? Fox News On Demand works fine (what little there is), the app on my phone works fine, and I have no problem on the Fox News website. Are you trying to access Fox Nation? If so, that is a separate streaming service.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

@user_cbj450 I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing Fox News online. I definitely want to make sure you can take advantage of any channels that are a part of your line-up. Are you using the Xfinity Stream app or by chance the Xfinity stream site? If so are you getting an error code or message that pops up when you are trying to watch, and are you able to see the channel in your Guide online if so is it grayed out? 

3 Messages

Ok will need to understand the difference. I tried to watch with the Fox News app aswell as the XFinity app that I use to pay the bill. 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Fox News  app from or on my phone : IPhone . Just to clarify.

also from my TV also trying to get with internet . It seems very strange . The other networks  as a result such as CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,NPR(PBS)and 

others don’t seem to be an issue . 
please explain and riddle me why that would be . 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

Which error are you getting? 

1 Message

6 months ago

I frequently experience problems with the Fox News website when access using my xfinity internet connection.  Everytime this happens, I start my VPN and Fox News immediately works fine.  It doesn't matter what VPN site I connect to, it works fine. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here