U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 3, 2021 9:07 PM

Fox Nation

I did get the fox nation free for a year but when I try to add it on my TV it wants to charge me 5.99 a month.  Anyone know how to get this on for free?

I tried the xfinity assistant and that did not help.

Thanks

Rodney

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

3 m ago

Good evening, user_5c8e6b. Thank you for your interest. I wanted to share a bit of information surrounding our Fox Nation On Demand subscription. 

• $5.99 per month subscription
  • Fox Nation Free Sample folder features a sample of free content per month that is available without a subscription to all Xfinity TV customers with access to Xfinity On Demand or Xfinity Flex
  • Over 100 titles
  • Full access to https://comca.st/3dLzbME site and app (by logging in with an Xfinity ID and password).

That's awesome that you had this service free for a year. Now that the promotion you had rolled off, there is a free folder you can access without officially subscribing to the service. If you'd like to actually renew your subscription, it would cost $5.99 per month going forward. Is this something you would be interested in us assisting you with?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMorgan this is a terrible answer.   Just fix your app…. I pay over $200 a month for Comcast.  I have a free year of Fox Nation through Fox Nation app.  Just like NetFlix, I pay directly to Netflix for the subscription but can watch it on my Cable Box.      I have a membership with Fox Nation, and should be able to access the full app, just as I can on Roku on your cable box, but no…  fix your app!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

This answer is (Edited: Lauguage). Veterans get it free for a year. Spent about an hour on the phone with Comcast who assured me the $5.99 would be removed from my bill. Never happened- charge repeated on following month. I thought xfinity and upgraded their customer service. Nope same old Comcast 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

164 Messages

@pdw47

I can definitely help you get that charge removed from your bill. Please, send us a P2P chat (use the chat icon in the upper-right and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support") and we will get this handled. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

I have a Fox Nation subscription. I DO NOT need to subscribe through Xfinity. However, on Flex, the app will only offer to subscribe me for $5.99/mo. There is apparently no way to use my existing account. Fix this!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_390bb1 I can see how much Xfinity cares. Time to switch!

Again

Expert

• 

26.4K Messages

1 m ago

Does this article help answer any questions for anyone?

New to the Community?

Start Here