Supertec2004's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2023 9:30 PM

Closed

Fox keeps Dropping, Only Fox...

Fox news keeps giving "Unable To Connect".  Last week "Support" kept me on the phone for 3 hours, and aftery constant trying to sell Phone and Services, they eventually told me to "Wait and Hour, and it will come back".  It took 3 more hours and like magic, it came back.

The services is , Unstable, Unreliable, Inconsistant, and Service is a joke!  A very bad joke!  

The Fox news keeps dropping Randomly over months...

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Supertec2004. I wouldn't want to miss out on any of my channels either. Please allow me to take a look into this for you. 

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Block again, all day today!  "Sorry Having Trouble Connecting. Our system is unable to connect at this time".

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Another day, still not fox...  Block again, all day today!  "Sorry Having Trouble Connecting. Our system is unable to connect at this time".

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I have now posted on Better Better Business Bureau. Your web page says there are still no outages.....  funny huh...

I have also posted 'Direct Messages' twice, no respose there either...

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here