rdl007's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 4:26 PM

Closed

Fitness

What happened to the "FREE FITNESS" ?  There used to be a wide variety of workouts to choose from.  Now it is only "YOU TUBE" videos, which look like they are filmed in someone's actual home.  They are very unprofessional.  The only other choice is to buy Fitness programs.  I already pay almost $ 300.00 a month for Xfinity.  I do not feel like shelling out additional money just because your company decided to remove all the good programming.  A very disappointed customer. 

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the forum! Out of curiosity, were you previously using the OpenFit App? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityTimothy​ it wasn't an app. I could say excercise into remote , choose free, choose excercise for people over 50 and there were several to choose from. They are gone now

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, what happened to these videos, particulerly the Kendra Kemerley walking routines?! Cardio walk was my favorite.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Yes, me too! I love Kendra! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

My husband and I have done these videos for YEARS, especially the Cathy Syphers ones.  After taking a break because of a knee problem, I was ready to restart them.  I cannot find them anywhere and they even disappeared from my favorites.  The only reason I didn't cancel Xfinity cable was because of these as they save us a ton in gym memberships.  Guess I'm ready to cut the cable cord.  I can't understand why they would get rid of them.  It seems like they were being utilized.  

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

We can understand the frustration that having the Free Fitness removed can cause. On May 30th we did remove the Free Fitness due to low usage and the cost to carry these. You can say Fitness int your voice remote and this will take to you to a wide range of Subscription Videos on Demand and apps, including some free or ad-based. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Yes!  What happened to the free fitness workouts!  Please bring them back!!!

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

Oh good golly, I know what you mean.  Can I ask which channel/app you were watching? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBrianW​ It was called "Fitness Workouts". As stated it just disappeared on June 1. I don't think anyone from Xfinity has answered the questions being posed by everyone as to why. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I agree. They disappeared on June 1 with no explanation. I would appreciate them being brought back as well since we do already pay a pretty penny for service.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is it I am ready to cancel and get tv via an ap. They just keep cutting services and don’t lower prices!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I used this feature frequently by just saying "free exercise" into my remote.  I loved the cardio workouts.  Any chance you will give them back to us?  Pretty please!  What do we need to do to have xfinity give us back this free feature that allows me to work out when it's too cold or too hot to do so outside?  

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Yes please bring back the free fitness videos.  Including the Kendra Kimmerly walking  videos.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I too am quite disappointed. Haven’t been able to work out for awhile and was all psyched up to get back on the wagon and the wagon is gone. I had trouble a few years ago accessing these workouts and I probably spoke with 6 or 7 different reps before someone figured out what I was talking about. Left hand definitely doesn’t know what right hand does at xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am missing Fit Walk with Kendra Kemerley.  It is Terrible!  We were never informed of the elimination of the free on demand fitness offerings.  I too would like them back.  

Official Employee

• 

245 Messages

Hey there @user_b38794. We certainly understand changes to your lifestyle routine can be difficult to adjust to at first. There are times when changes to programming occur due to low usage and/or the cost to carry that service. To view some good alternatives we offer a wide range of fitness-related content that can be accessed by saying “fitness” into your Voice Remotes. You can view and subscribe to a wide range of Subscription Video On-Demands and apps, including some free or ad-based. You can also select the free tile to see free YouTube fitness content. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

As someone over age 50, I'm upset that the "Fit Over 50" category in Fitness is gone. The Kendra Kemerley videos in this category were excellent. Please bring them back.

Contributor

• 

71 Messages

Hello @user_a66fa5, I appreciate you reaching out to us with your feedback regarding "Fit Over 50". We occasionally evaluate channels and apps in regard to usage and cost, and make changes accordingly. I apologize for any frustration caused by the sunsetting of this service, and I will certainly pass along your feedback.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

It’s interesting that you cut the programs that are of interest to seniors.  I’m guessing that quite a bit of your revenue comes from seniors.  Young people are going to streaming services, not cable television.  If seniors leave I bet it will impact your bottom line.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMikeG​ Well that [Edited: "Language"], add another disappointed customer to the list.  Xfinity needs to realize it was this type of content, in addition to the other programming, that keeps us around as customers.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

Comcast/Xfinity just keeps cutting programs but not the price.  I used the Kendra Kemerley Walking programs every day.  I broke a bone in my hip and was ready to try to use them again and they were gone.  I’m fed up with the cuts.  TCM goes to a sports package?  That was a favorite of my husband’s as was the Western channel.  I always said no to Verizon because of the exercise programs on Comcast.  I think it’s getting close to the time to cut off cable and use streaming services.  

Another disappointed customer.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Agreed.  I'm done giving them my money for absolutely nothing.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is horrible! We pay almost $300 a month for our services and now the answer is to pay even more in order to have access to fitness videos! And the Kendra Kemerley ones were way better than any of the paid ones anyway! Well,  I think I  am cancelling Xfinity, too because of this. Why take away the free Kendra Kemerley and other free videos and only leave us with fitness services that we have to pay more money for. And the service is already expensive  enough. And the customer service sucks at best! If these videos don't come back, I am out, too... Will only need the internet and other companies are now in my area... Streaming service it is!

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@sunshine0125 Thank you for your feedback, we will pass this along. I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Awful.   Love the free exercise TV. And now nothing.  Horrible customer service and that’s [Edited: "Language"] these servers aren’t being used.  [Edited: "Language"]

PLEASW BRUNG THEM BACK

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I also used the Kendra Kemerley walking videos - am so disappointed that they are no longer available

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Kendra Kemerley's Walking Exercises for People Over 50

Dear Xfinity,

It's hard to believe that Kendra Kemerley's Walking Videos are no longer available for your Xfinity clients! I have used these videos through the years and so have my friends. We love them! Why has Xfinity done this?!

Please add them again...now. Kendra's videos are user friendly for our age group. It includes movements and music that encourage us to strive to do our best while staying active.

We need Kendra's walking videos now! Please don't ignore us. As we are now in the fall of 2022, many of us will not be able to go outside to exercise. It was always a joy to tune in with Kendra. She understands the movements that over 50 people need. She moves at a pace that is easily understandable and fun. 

Don't do over 50 Xfinity members like this. We want and need to remain active...plus, we are YOUR consumers!

We want Kendra Kimerley!

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

2 years ago

It was free. Nothing is free anymore. I had a phone message that I could get 50% off my Comcast rate. As soon as I read it I knew it was a scam. No freebies with Comcast. Remember Peacock was free. Now it’s a subscription. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@jgers47 Sorry to learn about the feedback, but I can assure you that if you have our Flex service and cable services, you have a free subscription to Peacock. In addition, I would be happy to review the account to see how we can help. Let us know if you're interested. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here