U

Tuesday, September 17th, 2024 7:13 PM

Firestick

About a month ago my Firestick stopped streaming any but some random TV GO channels. I’ve tried a hard reset, reinstalling the app, updating all devices and nothing works. Help!

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 days ago

@user_x83rrv 

About a month ago my Firestick stopped streaming any but some random TV GO channels. I’ve tried a hard reset, reinstalling the app, updating all devices and nothing works. Help!

Have you contacted Amazon about this problem?

5 Messages

No but I thought that since this seems to be a problem across devices on this board I thought I would try here first 

5 Messages

Just got off the phone with Amazon support. A live human who was very nice. We cleared the cache and did a force stop. He checked some other stuff but sadly he thinks, (as I do) it’s an Xfinity problem. 

5 Messages

2 days ago

When do I get to speak to a human?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_x83rrv​ 

When do I get to speak to a human?

If you're wanting to speak on the phone with someone you'll have to call in; all otherwise all business is conducted here.

Also, please do not create multiple threads with the same issue as that is against the Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  Thanks.

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here