XfinityBrie's profile

Administrator

• 

658 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 9:56 PM

Closed

Find the Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Games

We will be airing Arizona Diamondback games on channel 1261 starting July 18, 2023. This is because the Bally Sports Arizona Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) has lost the right to broadcast these games. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

1 year ago

I live in northern Utah (which the MLB considers as part of the Diamondbacks region, thus blacking out their games for me on MLB.TV), but I also do not have access to channel 1261 here. What am I to do? I cannot watch my favorite team.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@KiwiKeeper4​ 

I live in northern Utah (which the MLB considers as part of the Diamondbacks region, thus blacking out their games for me on MLB.TV), but I also do not have access to channel 1261 here. What am I to do? I cannot watch my favorite team.

Do you have the X1 box?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

4 Messages

Yes I have the Arris XG1v4

4 Messages

Is there something special I can do with the X1 box?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @KiwiKeeper4! I see our Expert Again asked if you had X1. Nationally televised games may air on FOX, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TBS and the MLB Network. You may just need to change the channel to find the game you're looking for. Using the Voice remote to look for the name of the game may help find that game on one of these other stations.

Alternatively, there is also the X1 Sports Zone App. You can open the X1 Sports Zone app by:

• Pressing the C button on your remote while watching full-screen TV (not using the guide).
  • Saying “Sports Zone App” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.
  • Pressing the xfinity button on your remote. Then press the right arrow button until you highlight Apps on the screen and press the OK button on your remote. Right arrow to highlight Sports and press the OK button.

The sports app has some pretty awesome features such as favoriting teams, being able to navigate through tabs for different sports, and more! For more information on the X1 sports app, we have this really handy article.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

This can't seriously be your answer. I know how to find channels on my TV, I'm not an idiot. I live in Utah which for some reason MLB considers as being in the Diamondbacks region, thus blacking out their games for me on the MLB app. But, Xfinity doesn't seem to include me in the Dbacks region, giving me access to channel 1261 from the original post above. How do I get access to this channel. Now I know what you're going to say, I've typed in the channel, I can't see it. I would like to be given access to the channel since I'm apparently in the Diamondbacks region, according to the MLB.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here