Please help!

I am feeling so alone by myself 😭

Happy New Year

Patrick [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_xznwpd We apologize for any inconvenience as we are working with FETV’s distributor to reach an agreement that gives customers the content they want at a reasonable price. We're always working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible, which is why we regularly review networks based on our customers’ interests.

2 Messages

I want FE TV BACK,!!

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

@user_xznwpd, thank you for using the Community Forum. We know how important access to your favorite shows and programs is. FETV is still carried by Comcast in many locations, however if yours is not one of those locations at this time that may change as the negotiation process unfurls. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

7 months ago

I pay Comcast $320.00 a month for tv and internet. FETV is one of a handful of stations that I watch and you take it away. Shame on you, Comcast. I’m retired and plan my day around the tv that I watch. Stop being greedy Comcast and put FETV back on. 

1 Message

I pay a lot of money to Xfinity and I want FETV back!

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

@user_6rczds, thank you for using the Community Forum. We know how important access to your favorite shows and programs is. FETV is still carried by Comcast in many locations, however if yours is not one then it may currently be an area in the renegotiation process.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here