U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 2nd, 2022 2:34 PM

Closed

Extra Equipment - Plan Change

I recently changed my plan to just lower my internet speeds since I was paying way too much for internet speeds I don't even use. However, when I changed the plan (I selected that I wanted no modem/router, TV stayed the same), Xfinity says they are sending me a package. I got confused because I do not need anything extra from the old plan to the new one, so I am unsure what they are sending me. If it's a tv box, I already have one, so I would like to somehow cancel the package. How do I go about doing this?

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

2 years ago

@UserCyoder Hello and good morning, and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear about the recent confusion surrounding your new package and the equipment we were sending, that can definitely be very frustrating. You have reached the right place, and I would be more than happy to assist you in getting to the bottom of this once and for all! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here