scottfg's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Sep 6, 2019 6:00 PM

ESPNU is supposed to be part of the $10/mo pack we bought - Sports entertainment

But it errors with "need a subscription". and guy on phone says "I don't see it listed". even though sales person told us it was and xfinity website says it is: 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Comcast_Support

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi @scottfg

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums! I HAVE to have ESPN in order to keep up with my sports so I can understand why you'd want to make sure it's included in your package. I'd like to review your account to help get this resolved. Please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

scottfg, as we have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get this issue figured out so you can access ESPNU again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here