U

Sunday, March 17th, 2024 12:47 AM

Closed

ESPN Pixel issue

ESPN feed keeps skipping and is super blurry/pixelated. It’s really unwatchable. I tried to restart my modem and tv. It’s only happening on my ESPN channel.  It seems to be fine when I am streaming on computer. Is there a fix for this issue? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_x7bggf. There may have been a network issue that caused the problem with the one channel. If you are still experincing and issue with that send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Same thing happening to me.  Did they solve your problem?  I am not streaming.  I am using the cable box.  The pixelation only happens on ESPN.  Very frustrating!

(edited)

2 Messages

Not yet.  I have opened a direct message with them. Waiting to see what happens 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_b9f43a! I apologize that you are having issues with your ESPN channel. I'd like to look further into this issue for you. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here