Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

4 days ago

Same here in Jacksonville, FL

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good evening and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are otherwise having a wonderful week so far! I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with ESPN not working in Jacksonville. As one of my most watched channels, I can imagine how frustrating and inconvenient that must be but assure you that you've reached the right team to help! We'd be happy to run through some troubleshooting steps. Are you still having trouble with ESPN? If so, are you experiencing any error codes or messages? How are you watching the channel for example on TV or via the Stream app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 days ago

Having the same issue. A little relieved to see I'm not the only one having a problem w/ ESPN during the MLB wildcard playoffs.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 days ago

user_1mfsle Thank you so much for letting us know you are running into an issue when trying to tune into ESPN. I am not seeing any issues specific to ESPN so let me ask are you using one of our TV boxes or trying to watch on the Xfinity Stream app? Are you by chance getting any error messages or codes on the screen when you turn to ESPN? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here