tngrl's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 16th, 2024 2:45 PM

ESPN not working on TV or streaming

As the title says, ESPN and ESPN2 are not working on SD, HD or Xfinity stream for me. The only error message I get is on stream saying this video cannot play. On the TV all I get is a black screen. 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Same here they need to get it fixed by 5pm 😡

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

I just did a chat with their Twitter support page. It was obvious they had no idea what was causing the outage. Kept wanting to send a refresh to my boxes. I had to keep repeating that the channels were out on the app too thus it was clearly not an issue with my equipment.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Greetings, @tngrl! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about these issues with ESPN and ESPN2. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues, and I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

4 months ago

I called xfinity and they sent me a text and I talked with a customer service person via text and they fixed my ESPN.

2 Messages

4 months ago

Xfinity has got the wrong ESPN2 switched on it should be Tennessee vs Florida 🤬 get it together Xfinity I've been a customer for over 30 years this is ridiculous 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_x2ent6 When it comes to what is being broadcasted on Networks like ESPN, we do not have control over that as we are just the provider for you to access the networks. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

4 months ago

Nothing is working on Xfinity.... Any updates?

1 Message

2 months ago

We haven't had ESPN working for about 2 weeks now...

Official Employee

• 

871 Messages

Hi there, @user_wee0lz I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with trying to watch ESPN, I know how frustrating this experience has been for you. I do see it has been several days since you posted, are you still not able to view ESPN, if so please reach back out so we can get you taken care of.-Richard

1 Message

2 months ago

I also am having issues with ESPN not working for over a week. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums, @user_6r505p. I know my household enjoys watching ESPN, and we definitely want you to be able to watch the programs you enjoy. Can you please provide more details of the issues you are having with ESPN? Are you getting any error messages? What device are you attempting to watch ESPN on?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I'm having the same issue!  Doing a system refresh now and will see if the fixes the issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @Kebo007. Did the system refresh help with the issue?

1 Message

2 months ago

ESPN pixelating throughout the entire broadcast for last few weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, user_xs2qn2, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding issues with ESPN. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting. Is this the only channel you are having issues with? Have you tried any troubleshooting already?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here