U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 5th, 2023 11:17 AM

Closed

Espn Lagging

I am sick and tired of ESPN lagging on all my tvs

MULTIPLE ppl have brought up this issue and there has been NO fix OR recognition

I will be changing providers, if this issue is not FIXED or made right immediately

I am not paying for this horrific service to a premium channel

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_b8ca10 , thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Community Forums. I understand how frustrating it is when service does not work properly. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will do all we can to figure this out. To clarify, is ESPN the only channel that is having the lagging issue?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBrianW​ yes just ESPN

This is the exact same question I have seen asked in response to a post similar to mine

please let me know how I will be compensated for this lack of service on Xfinity’s end

while this issue “supposedly” continues to be attended to…even though years have passed since others have posted & obviously nothing has been done to correct it

Contributor

• 

367 Messages

@user_b8ca10 , thank you for reaching back. You stated about the issue happening on multiple TVs, have you attempted to watch ESPN through Xfinity Stream App? Do you experience the same issue or does it only happen on your TVs? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

747 Messages

1 year ago

How far behind is it lagging? There is going to be some lag; that's the nature of cable TV. (Trust me, it's not nearly as bad as SiriusXM streaming's lagging.)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

It lags or pauses every 3-4 minutes. Sometimes every minute. It’s annoying AF when you are watching baseball and you miss the hit or strike out and can only see the end result. Happens on all three boxes in our house. Annoying. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi there, @user_66b0c1 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through trying to watch ESPN, as a person who loves sports, I understand how frustrating this experience has been for you. Please be assured you reached the right place for assistance. Are you having trouble with any other channel lagging?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here