U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, June 22nd, 2023 7:42 PM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00282

One of mt pc's TV APP is messedup, I receive error TVAPP-00282. Instead of Seattle local TV Channels, I am receivig San Francisco channels. How do I fix this. Only this pc is affected.

James [Edited: "Personal Information"]

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hey, @user_0428f1! Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance with your TV App concerns. To confirm, you are having this issue when accessing the Xfinity Streaming Website, correct? Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies? What kind of browser are you using to access the website? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Cache and cookies are cleared. Default browser is Chrome but problem also exsists on EDGE. Channel lineup under watch displays Seattle channels When I select any channel, a SF area channel appears. I am stumped. How do I fix this?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Thanks for sharing that information. And for taking those steps in advance. Is your PC up to date with the latest Operating system? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

Yes all current Win10 updates are installed

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for checking. It sounds like we've tried all possible steps on your end. Let's check the account further from here. Could you please send our team a private message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@user_0428f1​ Can I reinstall Xfinity on this desktop over the top? If use outline steps starting with how to download and install to pc desktop not Android Phone.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

It would depend on the device. Some PC/Laptops will not allow for the app to be used. You would need to visit the Xfinity Stream Website instead. Are you using the App or the website? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Xfinity escalated and resolved case. I have no idea how they fixed it. Only one of four pc's suffered this issue. Case is closed. Thanks for the help.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for posting an update. Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything else. Our amazing Digital Care Team is always ready to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Stay safe and have a great morning!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here